Friday, July 25, 2008

Easy Payday

A week ago it was payday and i was just wondering why my cash looked like it slipped only through my hands. It’s just a day after payday and cash is almost depleted already. sigh. let’ think about it. i have to pay the dslr from my brother. ok, that’s already a 6-figure thing. tsk tsk. then i have to pay a couple of credit cards too. Grrrrrrr. Then i have to pay my son’s part-time yaya and our part-time house helper. i need to pay the our land line phone and cable tv bills too. too many expenses! i’m so bent on borrowing money but if worse comes to worst, i might avail myself payday cash loans like the one being offered by easyonlinepaydayloan.com. the money i’d get there should get me by until the next payday comes. i have a regular and well paying job and an active savings and checking account. i am of legal age too so i don’t think there would be problems if avail of cash loan. i just really hope i won’t resort to this kind of thing. but it’s really good to know that i have a fall back if in case i really need to shout for SOS.
Link : payday cash advance

No comments: