Friday, April 25, 2008

SONG

Just wanna share that I do have a very talented classmates!

Good for them because they were awake when God gives talent and skills to His people!
They were able to have their own talent..haha! But me? Oh my! I was Born with out any talent! yeah, Its true! lol..

Last tuesday (not sure with the exact day) basta this happened just this week! My classmates decided to practice singing and playing guitars and drums. And since i have nothing to do that afternoon, I was forced to go with them.. (dili diay FORCED, xempre naa ang uyab!haha..) But I dont wanna talk between me and my boyfriend. That isn't an issue. All I want to share is the beautiful song that Steven made for her special friend.

hmm, really the song is so nIce! maayu pud akong mga classmates kay nabuhtan nila ug NOTA. mao to ilaha gpratisan.

Join na lage mo sa AWITENISTA! ako inyu manager..haha!

below are some of our picture..






video:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

..hi myles..nrinig ko nrin ang knta..pinrinig skin ni king..kinanta nrin nya..haha! nwe, mganda bitaw..nagustuhan ko rin..gling ni steven uie..hehe! ingatz! ^_^

jen said...

hehe!

galing nilang lahat!..

sinabihan ko nga sila na pwede silang sumali sa awitenista!hehe