Thursday, April 10, 2008

Summer look






Just this afternoon I had a new hair style. The parlor was owned by a Korean and she is really the one who will cut your hair. Of course, I was with my friends: Rhee, Gerbert and Chantille. We all had our new hairstyle except for Rhee because he already has a short hair and he doesn’t need to cut it. At first, when the Korean lady was cutting my hair, I was a little bit irritated because she cut my hair very shortly which is I don’t like. I just want to have a new hairstyle but still I want the original length of my hair. I used to have a long hair but not too long but now I already have a short hair. But anyway, I like my new hairstyle. I hope you guys would like my new and summer look too. Here are some pictures for my new hairstyle! Lolz.

No comments: