Wednesday, April 16, 2008

update..

hmm, do i really need to update my blog??

honestly, im not in the mood of writing at the moment...

I have no idea what to write but since it has been a while since I my last update and so I'm force to write anything now.

Where should I start? hmm, I had a nice and good morning today and wondering why? It is because my boyfriend texted me! He often send good morning messages but most of the time it was late. Natapos na akong naligo at lahat dun pa yan mkatext sa akin! But this morning was different. As i checked my phone when I woke I had a new message and that was from him...

What would be my nxt topic? uhmm, oh yeah! this is also one of the important day in my college life because today is our schedule to have a re-defense in one of my major subject last semester. As i said this is a re defense so, my teacher had given us a month to finish our system. And as of now, I'm proud to say that we already done the changes to the system. But fortunately, our panelists were busy and so our defense was canceled. Anyway, wala pa rin kaming kawala! Tomorrow will be the lucky day..We will present the system with Mam Tetet! Good luck sa amuang tulo (PIpan, Pola at ako)

No comments: