Tuesday, September 23, 2008

After 3 days with my God

Back to reality!

the stress of subjects, teachers, and school are back! after 3 days and 2 nights at St. Charles Boromeo Retreat House in MAtina Aplaya with my fourteen classmates and two facilitators, Sir Peterson Garino and Maam Carmela.

It was a very successful retreat for the group because we were able to pause for a while in the stress brought by the school. We were able to refresh and renew our minds, body and heart as we talk with our God. We were able to reflect and remember those experiences that we had that contributed to our personality at present.

In the retreat, we were able to identify specifically what our dreams and desires and for me I dream to be a successful business woman after 20 years wherein I could able to provide comfortable and luxurious life to my family especially to my two kids.

My favorite activity in the retreat was happened on the second night. Wherein almost all of us cried. This was the activity when we were ask to pray for the special persons in our life. It was the time of giving a personal prayer as a thanksgiving in honor for the person who've been part of our life. And for me again,I pray for my family (my nanay, tatay, ate joy, dimple and jessa) aside from my family, I also included my IM4 family especially my buching. I thanked my family for everything, for the unending, love, care and support. at the same time, my boyfriend for loving, caring, appreciating and most of all for helping and motivating me to do good in my studies. These persons closest in my heart are my inspirations why I am doing all of these. They add meaning to my life.

As of now, I am happy! I feel very light and relived due to the activities that we have done in the past three days. If someone would asked me if I like to extend the retreat I would gladly say YES! kulang talaga ang 2 days...

No comments: