Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cooking School

One of my favorite activities is cooking. I love to cook any food. I love to experiment cooking new delicacies. Maybe I’ve got this from my grandmother who is a very good cook. I really love her adobo! Hmm yummy and very delicious. I want to know more about cooking and pasted below is a part of the article that I read about cooking school. Maybe this can help you choose a good school to develop your culinary skills.

If you've been swept up by the recent culinary craze and are looking to earn your degree in the industry, then you've come to the right place. Search by state, city, school, or career to find the culinary school program that best suits you. You'll quickly gain the culinary training you need and be on your way to running your own kitchen, managing your own hotel, creating the perfect pastry, or any other culinary career that you choose.
chef school
culinary schools

No comments: