Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy 6 monthsary


well, alone in my room and nothing to do but update a blog.


I started my day by calling him, it wasn’t exactly 12 midnight but it was just a couple of seconds after 12. Today is his 20th birthday and at the same time our 6 monthsary. But i dont think he remembers this special day. As far as I could remember , there was only three times when he greeted me for our monthsary. It was i think our second monthsary (May) when he gave me a pink long stem rose. Actually, he didn’t greet me on the day of our monthsary! he was late by i think 2 days. the second time he greeted me was through YM, I greeted him first then he just replied by saying "happy monthsary too with a smiley". And lastly, he greeted me out of nowhere. It happened two weeks ago at Chowking. We ate our lunch together! maybe, I considered this as one of my most memorable lunch because I could feel that we both are in love at that very moment. After that lunch, when i was going inside the mall to withraw my allowance out of nowhere he just uttered these words "happy monthsary chub". Well, even though i could not understand why he said that I just dont mind it! all i know was Im so happy and in love with him.

Back to our 6 monthsary, I just hope before this night ends he will greet me too. I know many girls can relate to me that there is nothing more important on monthsaries but the fact the HE remembers. Anyway, HE told me that he loves me and I believe in him…

No comments: